We’ve been thrilled with the level of response to the reading and the blackberry “crepe-a-looza” on July 14 at Coffee and Crepes in Cary. Can’t wait to see all of you and share my love of crepes. You might be wondering…if you don’t already…just why should you love crepes?
- They’re low in gluten and relatively healthy. (Until you fill them with Nutella, that is.)
- Pat Conroy does! His cookbook features a recipe for chocolate crepes filled with peanut butter. Might there be a literary connection?
- They’re easy to make…even easier than pancakes.
- They’re also cheap. About 8 cents each. Compare that to a ticket to Paris.
- They can be filled with blackberry sauce, which the main character of Naked and Hungry simply adores. And who doesn’t love fresh blackberries? Now that could be the subject of another post.
Hope to see you on the 14th. For more information, check out the event on Facebook.